Producing of composite reinforcement is the privileged direction of Armastek Company activity. Working in the sphere of building materials for more than 9 years we produce and deliver especially durable and usable products.
Experience has proven that the effective alternative for traditional steel reinforcement is definitely composite reinforcement, which could be implemented in a big variety of building spheres:
- Civil construction
- Precast structures
- Automobile and Rail Way infrastructure
- Tunneling and underground construction
- Hydraulic engineering
- Infrastructure and industrial construction
Composite reinforcement is the reliable constructing material. In the base of extra-strong rods are the non-metal fibers bind with composite body. Glass fibers, basalt fibers, carbon fibers and other materials are used for manufacturing. By different reasons the most popular are glassfiber and basaltfiber types of reinforcement.
Specification of composite reinforcement
Composite reinforcement for foundations and other part of constructions has the next properties:
- Steady for corrosion and aggressive environments (including alkaline environment of concrete)
- High tensile strength (twice higher than tensile strength of steel reinforcement with the same diameter)
- Light weight (9 times lighter than steel equivalent which decreases weight of construction and also allows to reduce transport costs)
- Radio transparency and free from magnetism
- High strength in a wide range of temperatures (from – 70 C to + 100 C)
- Less thermal conductivity
Looking at the advantages of the composite reinforcement it is clear that this material is extremely effective for producing reinforced concrete structures.
In Armastek Company you can buy high-quality composite reinforcement with reasonable price. Our qualified specialists will answer all your questions concerning the product and its application and also will suggest you the type of the reinforcement according to your preferences.
Why people choose Armastek
- Patented technology
- Dense spiraling with angle more than 70 degrees which provides better adhesion with concrete.
- More than 10 years on the market
Our managers will help to make the right choice and answer your questions